Fujikura Composite America, Inc. was formed in 1995 as a subsidiary of Fujikura Rubber. FCA began in Vista, CA to support the production and sales of golf shafts to the OEMs. Since we began in Vista, FCA has continued to develop and produce the world’s best performance golf shafts and grow as an industry leader. Our company culture is based on our love for the game of golf and developing products to enhance golfer’s enjoyment of the game. We recently moved in the spring of 2019 to a brand new office location in Carlsbad, CA – the home of the golf industry. Apply now to join our team and be a part of our growing company helping every aspiring golfer in the endless pursuit of improvement.
The following positions are posted as of June 2019
- Comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
- Voluntary (employee paid) supplemental life and AD&D insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- 401(k) Company Match
- 401(k) “Catch Up” contributions for employees age 50 and over
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care, dependent care)
- Generous PTO Plan
Fujikura Composite America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.