Charter Dealer Online Certification
Welcome to the Fujikura Certification Center. We are committed to helping valued charter dealers like you succeed by providing valuable information about Fujikura through both in-person and online training seminars, which cover company history, industry leadership, in-house proprietary technologies, products and more. Led by our VP of Engineering, Tour & Product development team and Sales and Marketing teams, the training will transform you into a Fujikura expert and enhance your ability to fit and sell our premium products to your customers, effectively strengthening your business.
Certified Fujikura Charter Dealer Benefits
- Greater visibility with prioritized listing on the Dealer Locator
- Opportunity for a PGA member education credit [for our seminars in Vista, CA only]
- In-store “Certified Dealer” marketing materials and signage
- Priority for cooperative marketing initiatives throughout the year
If you’re unable to attend a seminar in person, we offer an online option. This method of the certification process is divided into two levels, which you must pass to receive a Fujikura Certified Charter Dealer/Fitter certificate to frame. Each level typically lasts between 20-25 minutes. You can pause and save your progress at any time.
- Chapter I: Getting to Know Fujikura – Who We Are & What Makes Us a Leader in the Golf Industry
- Chapter II: 2017 Fujikura Product & Technologies Overview
- Chapter III: New 2018 Product Overviews
Please note this online certification is only for authorized charter dealers with Fujikura, those who fit and sell our golf shafts. Thank you for understanding.