The PRO Iron Series from Fujikura features industry-leading High-Density Composite Core (HDCC), which produces dialed-in swing weights at steel length along with unparalleled impact absorption for exceptional feel. These shafts are ideal for all swing types for every one of your customers. They are all 2 iron length blanks and need to be cut to length, giving builders the option to soft or hard step to reach in-between flexes to dial in the perfect fit. This also simplifies and alleviates your shop inventory not having to worry about multiple SKUs.
PRO IRON + HDCC BENEFITS
• HDCC is 62% more dense than standard modulus material used in composition of graphite shafts. This allows clubs to achieve steel swing weights at steel length unlike other graphite shafts
• The composite material in HDCC significantly reduces vibration compared to steel creating softer impact
• PRO Iron shafts utilize premium materials ensure better consistency than steel
• Extend your playing career, graphite exerts less strain on muscles and bones due to impact absorption
• HDCC material is added in the mid-to-tip section of our iron shafts to balance the weight