“Why I Play Ventus” Giveaway!
Sign up for the Fujikura Insiders newsletter below and confirm your subscription to enter for your chance to win a Ventus Prize Pack! One lucky winner will take home a Ventus Red, Ventus Hat, and Fujikura Glove!
*US and Canada Entries Only
Official Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
2. Winner Selection: A random drawing to select one (1) grand prize winner will be made on December 1st, 2020. Winners will be notified via email.
3. Contest Period: This Contest will begin at 8:00 p.m. PT on Monday, September 14th, 2020 and end at 11:59 p.m. PT on November 30th, 2020.
4. One (1) Grand prize winner will receive a Ventus Red of your choosing, Ventus Red Hat, and a Fujikura Glove.
5. *United States and Canada participants only (excluding Quebec)
MAXIMIZE YOUR BALLSPEEDMOIDISTANCECONTROL
A multi-material bias core construction that delivers ultimate stability through transition and impact (maximizing clubhead MOI) – increasing velocity and smash factor. The multi-material core is crafted with full-length, ultra-high modulus Pitch 70 Ton Carbon Fiber — 150% stronger and more stable than T1100g — for ultimate stability, and 40 Ton bias layers ensure incredible feel.
“With the Ventus Black’s stability being so strong, I found I could swing the club a lot harder and faster. This allowed me to pick up carry yards I would normally lose to the low launch. With the ability to really just “swing away,” I could just go after the ball and let the VeloCore take care of the rest.”
“For the way my swing is trending right now, the Ventus Black is going in the bag. My swing speed has been ticking up slightly, and the less active feel gives me the confidence to swing away. As good as the Ventus Blue has been at eliminating my hooks, the Ventus Black has an even stronger anti-left bias which is exactly what I’m looking for at.”
“I’m usually pretty hesitant to buy in to new technology claims… But I really think they have something with the “VeloCore”. I traditionally can find the middle of the face on a consistent basis, but with the Ventus it seemed to be happening without fail.”
“If you need tighter dispersion on drives, while lowering launch and spin, you need to take a look at the new Fujikura Ventus. I’m sure glad I did.”
“Accuracy/dispersion seems to be the name of the game with Ventus for me…I have been able to put together straighter drives with distance the past 2 rounds that I’ve played with the Ventus. Even with slight mishits, it is able to stay online and produce good results. I look forward to keeping this in play and seeing what comes about for a full season.”