Limited Lifetime Warranty Information
Fujikura Composites America (or FCA) warrants to the original consumer only, a limited lifetime warranty from the original retail date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship, provided that the product has not been altered, misused or abused, or damaged through neglect from the consumer. If a defect develops, Fujikura Composites America, will repair or replace the defective product with the same or similar product upon return with original sales receipt from the FCA Charter Dealer where the product was purchased. The limited lifetime warranty is automatically voided if any pull-out and/or reinstallation of the product has occurred or any other tampering from the product’s original state. To make warranty claims, contact your local Charter Dealer from which the product was purchased. If you need assistance in finding your local Charter Dealer, please visit the Charter Dealer Locator (link to Charter Dealer Locator). The consumer is solely responsible for shipping charges to return the defective product.
Limitations on Warranties
- Warranty claims without the original sales receipt will be handled at Fujikura Composites America’s sole discretion.
- Claims for shafts installed as “stock shaft” or “stock offering” in any OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products are to be handled with the OEM, not Fujikura Composites America.
- FUJIKURA COMPOSITES AMERICA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS WARRANTY DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE COMPANY’S CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover a product’s normal wear and tear over a product’s lifecycle.
- No cash-outs or reimbursements will be provided, product exchanges only.
- No person, associate, dealer, distributor (including FCA Charter Dealers) or company is authorized to change, modify, or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner in any possible way or form.
- FCA will not service any counterfeit products of any kind.
- Tour-issued products are not for resale and, therefore, not covered under any warranty.
Warranty Return Shipments
All warranty return shipments must be designated with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER on the OUTSIDE of the box or container in order to be accepted and should be shipped to:
FUJIKURA COMPOSITES AMERICA
ATTN: WARRANTY RETURNS
1819 ASTON AVENUE, SUITE 101
CARLSBAD, CA 92008