Cobra / Fujikura Pars & Stripes Sweepstakes July 2020
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
*U.S. entries only
*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram Inc.
- General. The Fujikura Composite America, Inc. Pars & Stripes Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Fujikura Composite America, Inc. 1819 Aston Ave Suite 1010, Carlsbad CA 92008 (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in Puerto Rico, United States possessions and territoJuly
ries, and where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to legal United States residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of majority in their state of residence as of the time of entry.
- Entry Period. The entry period (“Entry Period”) will begin when Sponsor makes a post (the “Entry Post”) announcing the beginning of the Sweepstakes and the required response (the “Entry Content”) which will be approximately 9 a.m. Pacific Time on July 1, 2020, and will end on July 5, 2020, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Sponsor’s (or Sponsor’s designated representative’s) computer is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
- Prize and Odds. There is one (1) prize, consisting of seven COBRA Pars & Stripes Driver with Fujikura. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $549.00. Shipping will be covered by Sponsor. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for all other expenses associated with receipt and use of a prize.
The prize will be considered compensation to the winner. All federal, state, municipal and local taxes associated with receipt or use of a prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize, and winner will be required to furnish his or her social security number and complete and return an IRS W-9 form for purposes of same.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- Winner Selection and Notification. The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative on or about July 7,2020, following the end of the Entry Period. The winner for the Sweepstakes will be announced in a comment on the Entry Post (the “Winner Announcement Post”), along with instructions to contact Sponsor. If a potential winner does not respond to the Winner Announcement Post within 48 hours of the first notification attempt, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, does not or cannot comply with these Official Rules, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
Please note that no entrant is a winner of a prize unless and until such entrant’s eligibility has been verified and Sponsor has confirmed such verification to the winner, even if that entrant’s name has been publicly posted as a winner prior to completion of the verification process.
- General.THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, MUNICIPAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Prize is non-transferable; no substitutions or exchanges by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute one or more elements of a prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize may not be redeemed for cash value.
Sponsor has not made and is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize.
- Governing Law.THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES. VENUE FOR ANY ACTIONS HEREUNDER SHALL BE IN THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA.
- Use of Information. Personally identifiable information that is submitted by entrants as part of this Sweepstakes will be used to administer the Sweepstakes, select the prize winner and fulfill the prize. If you are selected as a winner, your information may also be included in a publicly available winner’s list.
- Winner.The Winner Announcement Post will be posted by Sponsor on Sponsor’s Instagram account as soon as practicable, but in no event later than 5 business days after the contest ends.
- Sponsor. Fujikura Composite America, Inc. 1819 Aston Ave, Suite 101, Carlsbad CA 92008